Monday 14 March 2011

My first Day at Work...

Hello Everyone!!
This is an introduction to what I did during my internship.
 Well, I have always dreamed to see myself in the front office, working with clients of a company or in the office doing some work. This was kind of a dream come true even though it was a practical of my Public Relations module.The good thing about it was that I was working just like everyone in the field, not as a student, so I would say it was quite a memorable experience. During my stay at the National Museum, Botswana, in the Department of Archaeology, I had to work as a public relations personnel and put into practice what I have learnt at Limkokwing University. I worked at the Three Dikgosi Monument which is under the National Museum and also took some tasks at the National Museum. Well, yeah, most of the tasks was assigned to me and I had to work as my own boss, I only consulted my supervisor when the need arised.
There's more to come....lets share the experience...Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment